14 May 2015

Casual glimpses of a busy life

Life is pretty busy at the moment. I'm running around trying to squeeze in as much social life as possible in the hours I don't work each day, and so blogging kind of falls by the wayside. However, if you go to my Instagram account, it's much more updated. So, what have I been up to lately? A few glimpses here;
Spring has officially sprung and the nights are getting longer and lighter. It's so wonderful.
A few weeks ago, I met up with Chris after a particular hectic day at work. Luckily, she calmed me down over some food and a long talk.
 Every morning, I drop by Democratic Coffee on Krystalgade for a flat white and a chat with the boys there. The view to Rundetårn from the street only makes it better.
Last week, I had ice cream with Tine in Jægersborggade. It made me so happy when we passed these bottles further down the street.
Last Saturday's breakfast table was light and perfect.
Otherwise, this is pretty much my table all the time at work...
On Tuesday, we met at Klaudia's for our monthly food club night. She has a great view of Frederiksberg.
Yesterday, I saw two movies at the cinema! One was a pre-premiere of Danish 'Guldkysten', the second was Argentinean 'Jauja' with Viggo Mortensen and grand old lady (and my idol!) Ghita Nørby - who came by the cinema for a quick chat quite spontaneously...! I only had 25 minutes between films to run from one cinema to the next, and my head was spinning, but I took the scenic route and went down this lovely street.

No comments: