20 June 2017

A list

I've never done this before but I got inspired by Sandra Juto. I guess for those of you who've followed along for a while know me a little but maybe you don't. Here are a few facts to maybe get acquainted. Also, I'd love to hear who you are so feel free to tell me a little bit about you in the comment section. Alright, here goes:

Do you have beer in the fridge?
Yes, I think there's some in there. I never drink beer and they must be a leftover from a party. It's good to have if you have visitors...
Do you have a pet?
No. I'm allergic to cats and dogs but we once had a dog. Her name was Rosa, she was the biggest diva and we were all mad for her. Unfortunately, she had a tumor in her brain and died on my birthday in 2012. I miss her all the time even though I needed medicine for my allergies after a half hour in her company.

Do you have any plans for the future?
Yes. I want to write a book. I have wanted to do that since I was 8 years old and spent my holidays at my grandparents typing stories on my grandmother's typewriter. I write for a living, but I want to get back to writing fiction.

Do you have an addiction?
My brothers. When I haven't seen them in a while, I get a physical longing to be in their company and just laugh about silly things or talk about important things. They're my home.

Do you wear nail polish?
YES! I haven't had one day without nail polish since autumn 2007. My nails hurt when I leave them bare. It's a necessity for me, I care a lot about the colours, hate when there's the slightest chip, and I love removing and applying a fresh coat.

Do you have a friend who lives in another country?
Many, and I wish I could see them more often.
Which day is your birthday?
December 17th and this year is a big one...!

Which town did you grow up in?
I have moved A LOT and was three weeks old when I moved to Paris with my parents. I've spent 2+5 years in Fredensborg north of Copenhagen and I think it's the place that comes closest to a hometown.

What are you doing right now?
Writing this list instead of writing something more important...
What is good about you?
I make people laugh and I observe little things most people don't. I also hope people would call me a good friend who listens and who is good company.

What is bad about you?
That I never think I deserve anything. That I don't think I'm good enough. And that I sometimes talk before I think.

What is most fun at the moment?
The little glimpses of weirdness in daily life. Like the old, drunk and very confused man that was just arrested in my street because he had been drunkdriving into somebody's car. I felt so bad for him but it was a great scene for observing people's behaviour.

What are you going to do now?
The important thing I was supposed to do instead of writing this list.

Thanks for reading along!

No comments: