22 October 2016

Malmö

To try and ease my restless mind, I decided to cross Øresund and pay Malmö a visit. Just a day trip, but maybe it'd do the trick and let me have a feeling of traveling. It did. I brought Kristiane with me, and despite picking a day that turned out to be immensely grey and drizzly, it was a very nice trip. We met Hanna for a fika and a catch-up - I can't believe it's already been almost three years since we last saw each other! I've been to Malmö before but it's been at least 10 years and it was nice knowing that it only takes about an hour to get there from my front door. I love Scandinavia like that.
The Malmö architecture reminded me so much of Stockholm's. The feeling of walking around in a 50's movie never leaves.
Gamla Staden (old part of town) was lovely and I took many photos of facades and houses and doors as you see...
This facade reminded me of Berlin.
Hi from Kristiane and I!

No comments: