16 February 2012

The pig that smiled






































I really love my job. Especially when it means going out of my natural element - like today when I went far out on the countryside to meet a special pig. I also met old ponies, barking dogs and jumping bull dogs. The latter ended up snoring loudly during the interview I went out there for. When I left, it snowed, and I sat in the train listening to new music while feeling happy and warm. I didn't even care that it rained.

 When I came back from the country, I met my mom at The Royal Café (Amagertorv 6, Kbh K) where we had coffee and cake (yum!). In the courtyard, I saw this building with beautiful windows...
The dollhouse for the architect girl...
The new music on my iPod is Canadian Grimes. It's no secret that Gang Gang Dance is one of my favourite bands, and Grimes is signed to the same record label (amazing 4AD). It has a lot in common with Gang Gang, but is less social and more dreamy. A more poetic little sister that can make it easier to pass time before big sister issues a new album...

No comments: