23 May 2013

Status;

Assignment brain. I don't take many pictures these days as I spend the hours in front of the screen, sipping coffee almost intravenously, running frantically around in my head, sleeping badly at night, trying not to think about failing. I can't wait to get back to Copenhagen. As someone who's never been homesick in my entire life, it's quite strange longing home like this. I usually never want to leave where I am, but although I've loved it in Montreal, I feel it's time to go back and start the next chapter. Can't wait to indulge in seeing friends and family, and Copenhagen.

4 comments:

Cille said...

Selvom det nok ikke helt kan sammenlignes, arbejder min hjerne også på højtryk og afgangsprøverne rumsterer hele tiden rundt i mit hoved.
Jeg bliver så ængstelig hver gang jeg tænker på det - og jeg bliver noget så bange for, at jeg ikke lever op til mine egne forventninger.
Hvad er det egentlig du studerer?

karen sofie said...

Det kan sagtens sammenlignes - jeg sidder også og skriver opgaver. Er på sidste semester på Journalisthøjskolen, hvor jeg studerer journalistik.
Spændende med afgangsprøverne! Rigtig meget held og lykke og god karma herfra :) Det skal nok blive godt!

Heidi said...

Aww, hope that the heimweh isn't too bad.

I almost wonder if its just a readiness to move and have something different.
When I'm at home just for a visit, I normally end up feeling like, 'Ok this is enough of this', after a week >.< And then I get this feeling of being "stuck" on the continent without any options other than my booked flight.

Just hang in there a few more days. You're going to do fine in your courses and Copenhagen's sun is shining on the other side <3

karen sofie said...

It's OK, I think it's a good thing to miss home; makes you feel grateful for what and who you have to come home to :)

Haha, I totally know what you mean! I think that's called 'family' :)

Thanks for your sweet words, I really appreciate it :)