02 December 2013

To adventures in 2014

As I'm sitting here at my desk trying to find every procrastination option available, I find myself daydreaming about travels I want to do. 2013 was a great year for me in that regard; Montreal, Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Italy and now Berlin. And I already have some trips in 2014 I hope will come true; the first one is Israel. My father's sister lives in the desert in an old caravan with her husband, children and lots of animals. I visited them there for the first time in 2011, and it was truly fantastic. I hope I can scrape enough money together to join my family for another visit in 2014. Here's to hoping! (Read about the Israeli visit hereherehereherehere and here. In Danish though!)
 I love love this photo of NP on Tal, the donkey. His long legs are almost touching the ground and he just looks so ridiculous.

No comments: