11 February 2014

Weekending

Oh boy, it's been such nice weather the last couple of days. I really hope it will stay like this, because I don't think I would be able to handle a winter relapse. My weekend consisted of good things, and I enjoyed every ray of sunshine that came down on us.
On Saturday afternoon, I met Cordula for a coffee at Eliza (Sorauer Str. 6, Kreuzberg). It's on my old street and having gone to that place for coffee almost every day for two months, it always reminds me of those summer days when I had just come back to the city.
Sunday was fleamarket day with Flora Amalie. First, we dropped in on Silo (Gabriel-Max-Str. 4, Friedrichshain) where we had flat whites and ran into friends.
Flora Amalie did some good bargains at the fleamarket (the one at Boxhagener Platz, my favourite).
The sky was blue, and as I took the tram home to Neukölln, I was in such a happy mood. Maybe you can spot the TV-tower in the distance in this blurry iPhone-shot?
Although I had promised myself not to buy anything, I couldn't help falling in love with (yet another) school map. I had to have it, and I think it suits well in my living room.

No comments: