01 July 2015

Above the city

There are few things I love more than a good view. So I was in heaven - quite literally - when AnCa and I met up Sunday afternoon for a climb up the tower of Our Savior Church in Christianshavn. Despite the narrow climb and a fear of heights that always sneaks up on you, it was really magical up there. Copenhagen is so beautiful and a 360 view can never be dull here. Just look;
Oh, the canals...
After the tower, we took ice coffees to go and sat by the water where we discussed our usual topics; men, future, and men. All the while laughing as always. Oh, friends are the best!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh georgeus photos as always. I've actually never been to the top of the church. About time while I can still climb the stairs I guess.

Yes friends are the best. Glad you had a good time!

karen sofie said...

Thank you so much :) It's quite the climb, but it's well worth it. The view is so beautiful. So I would definitely go up there if I were you.