08 January 2012

Girls with guns

 I'm finally over my sickness, and after spending days inside the apartment's four walls, I celebrated my first day back by going to lunch with Mette followed by an escape to the north.

 We went to Wascator in Refsnæsgade in Nørrebro. A little Berlin-esque place (what place isn't these days in Cph?) with surprisingly great food, a very curious baby and a hungover mood about it. Definitely not the last time I go there...
 It had a shark in the ceiling. Being there with Mette it felt a little like a sign...
 I had my life's best chèvre chaud (so far).
Mette had a chicken salad with pickles (so it couldn't have been better). A really great lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det er sådan et hyggeligt sted... Lidt skjult. Med "røde" plakater på væggene. Og meget Berlinsk ja! Må vist snart derover igen...

karen sofie said...

Det er et dejligt sted :)