23 March 2012

Last of London: Buildings

 Buildings. I love looking at them, imagining their insides and the lives of the people who live in them. I love their lines, their characters, their ornaments. I love the windows. My last little London infusion is of some of the buildings I passed by walking around Columbia Road a very sunny Saturday afternoon.
Factory love!
 Look at the windows...!
 I think everyone who's been in London has photographed this wall near Brick Lane... I had to do it.
My favourite Brick Lane building.
(I've taken a lot of photos with Instagram lately for the blog - too much? Follow me on kseberlin)

1 comment:

tambourine sam said...

uha uha! har du nogle særligt gode London-tips? jeg skal derover om en måned og holde min fødselsdag og vil gerne opleve noget nyt! <3