11 June 2013

Copenhagen glimpses

I'm enjoying the warm days in the city.
I came by this bike on Brorsonsgade - my inner 8-year-old could hardly breathe...
It looks like yellow eyeshadow...
After a quick sleepover at the nearest bike mechanic, Dagmar was ready to carry me around the city. Oh, I have missed biking, especially on my old lady. My butt had to get back in training as well - I could definitely feel that it's been over six months since I've been on a bike....
 On Saturday we nursed our hungovers by lying around in AnCa's apartment all day. We watched movies, ate French fries and curled up in the big sofa.
 On my way back to my father's house up north I went by my brother's atelier. They were having a festival and it was so great seeing the place again and the beautiful art they make there. It's my brother on the left.

No comments: