09 September 2013

Selling

 
***SOLD***
After 2 years as my beloved partner in crime, I have decided to sell my camera. It's a Canon PowerShot G12, a superb camera with many cool features and possibilities, easy to maneuvre and small enough to carry around (also in a party bag - important!). I bought it in 2011 for €500 and now I'm selling it for €270. It comes with a charger and a leather case to protect it and add a cool 50s feel to the camera. The case can easily be taken off.
The camera is used, yes, and it has signs of use too, but it works like a charm and has no damages. The lens can easily be clicked off and replaced, and the screen can be flipped around. I have been so happy with this camera and it's a little hard for me to say goodbye. I can ship it everywhere you like, or you can pick it up in Berlin or in Copenhagen (14-16 sept). Let me know if you're interested - ks.egebo@gmail.com.

No comments: