04 September 2011

0309

AnCa's back! What glory it was to see my Berlin-roommate and great friend again yesterday after more a month apart. Last time we saw each other was when she waved me goodbye from my Berlin balcony in the end of July. She was in Paris all of August, and now she's back on the streets of Copenhagen. We had overpriced food at BioMio (seriously, 165DKK for a normal plate of food...!), coffee from Kaffebar and talked non-stop for six hours. There was literally no break in between words. And it was great!

 When I lived in this street, the Bosch building was almost always empty, except when it was used for designer's outlets. But a few years back it was turned into an ecological eatery. Great food, not so great prices...
I will truly miss Kaffebar's coffee when I relocate to Nørrebro. Yesterday it was exceptionally nice drinking it in the lukewarm September night in the skaters' area of Enghave Plads while Vesterbro was humming with people going out. My weekend has been all non-alcoholic, which is a rare experience...

No comments: