01 September 2011

Pendlerlife

My Vesterbro-days ended Tuesday, and my Nørrebro-adventure won't begin until the end of September. So right now I'm a pendler. As in waking up an hour before usual, taking the newspaper with me in the train and riding down alongside the east coast towards Copenhagen with the rest of the adults. It feels almost surreal walking next to the rest of the workers when they get out of the train at Nørreport to scatter all over the city. Oh well, but at least this morning was blessed with a beautiful blue sky and sun. The 15 minute walk to the station from the house was lovely, especially because the sea was shimmering blue in the distance while Animal Collective had a party in my ears.

 Apple trees. Imagine the intense smell walking down that path...

No comments: