25 June 2012

Ground Control to Major Tom

I can't believe it'll be July soon. It's such a cliché, but I have no idea where time goes... It's not even summer. It's been raining nonstop since yesterday morning, and I wore my heavy winter coat to work today.
 These days, I'm in love with chèvre chaud. So good with spinach leaves!
 Thursday, I had the two youngest brothers over for dinner. Walked with AE all the way up Nørrebrogade talking and laughing.
 Later, we played cards in the sofa and watched movies as the sun fell behind the housetops outside.
 Friday, Simone threw her family a birthday party, and I benefited from the leftover smørrebrød. Ah.
 This weekend I've watched loooots of 'Mad Men'.
 Especially since I practically slept all Sunday away suffering from a hangover from hell. I couldn't do anything. 
And today I received a postcard from a best friend who's far away. Miss you!

No comments: