22 August 2012

Eastern Europe chapter 9: Buildings

I usually spend a great deal of my travels looking up. For people regularly checking this site it can be no secret that I have a weak spot for buildings. I like how they are giant pieces of brick or wood that just stand there, all patient while people live in them. And they can be so beautiful and so ugly and so quietly stating a lot about the place in which they reside. Here's a little bash from Budapest:
I like how the people in this building really really wanted a balcony. By all means...

4 comments:

Maria said...

Fine billeder. Hvilket program redigerer du dem i?

karen sofie said...

Tak :) Jeg redigerer dem både i iPhoto og et program, der hedder lo-fi. Men jeg ser mig dog lige i øjeblikket om efter et andet program. Nogle bud?

Sarah said...

hahah åh, jeg elsker billedet med altanerne som vender mod muren.

karen sofie said...

Ja, det er helt tosset :) Så vil man det virkelig!