12 April 2013

Outremont

It's snowing outside right now; it's almost unbearable. I'm about to venture out in the inferno to run some errands, and I think back to the other day. Back when the sun was shining, it was warm, and I walked around my neighbourhood, sunnies on, music in ears, camera around my neck. I'm beginning to wonder if spring will ever come to Montreal...
 I came by this public swimming pool. I can imagine how it must be like in the summer (if it ever gets here...)
 Silver tower.
 I got a little lost (I have a terrible sense of direction), so I can't tell you where I found it, but somewhere someone had humanized a tree, and it was looking at me.

2 comments:

Cille said...

Selvom det sner, skal du prise dig lykkelig for at det ikke er ligeså gråt og trist som her i Danmark.....

karen sofie said...

Det er altså temmelig gråt og trist her med det sne - der ligger 5-10 cm allerede... Øv. Vi må krydse fingre for, at det snart bliver forår i både Montreal og Danmark!