27 April 2013

The goodbye party

I'm really not good with goodbyes. I hate when good things end, and I don't like saying goodbye to good people. So the goodbye party with Christoffer and Thomas - who are leaving Montreal this weekend - could have ended out in tears. Luckily we just drank the sorrows away and partied and danced all night. Just like it should be with goodbyes - fun, not sad. But I will still miss them.
 Orphé actually started the evening wearing something else, but when he saw Christoffer's floral shirt he hurried home to change accordingly. Good style!
 For some reason, Thomas and I went outside to do a photoshoot....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epic photobombing on the pic with Thomas and the girl kissing...

/J-dog

karen sofie said...

Hehe, J-dog.

Emma said...

Med hensyn til at sige farvel, så plejer jeg at sige som Karen Blixen: I'm better at hellos!

karen sofie said...

Ja, det er så rigtigt! Karen Blixen var så sej.