06 August 2011

Frederiksberg Friday

Apart from the day following an epic party in Berlin last summer, I've never been so hungover as I am today. I've come to learn never to mix mojitos (homemade is the most evil kind) and beers, but at least we had fun. Chris, Mette and I met up with Jonas and Asbjørn in Frederiksberg. Not a place otherwise known as a party central, but because of the fashion week, Danish designer Henrik Vibskov threw an afterparty in a courtyard by the old radio house. Free entry. When the party closed (already at 3...!) we biked back to Vesterbro. A sore elbow and an impressive lack of skin on my knee is the result from a fall right down onto the Copenhagen asphalt somewhere between Frederiksberg and Vesterbro. Welcome back.

 Mette is (in)famous for her mojitos, and it's come to be a tradition for us always to start a night out with one.
 We drank a whole liter of rum before leaving Chris' apartment. It resulted in a lot of 90s music and we discovered we hadn't forgotten the lyrics to Céline Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' or Atomic Kitten's (!) 'Eternal Flame'...
 Mette, Jonas, Chris and Asbjørn.
Pretty men.

No comments: