17 April 2012

Life lately

 Birthday at work = overload of chocolate before 12...
 I'm doing a story in an old gaming hall. Interesting.
 I went north with a photographer to do a shoot of an animal for the magazine - we didn't know what kind of fuel the car used, so we took a lucky shot.
 Met NP at Sporvejen (Gråbrødretorv 17, København K) for burgers and a glass of wine. Go, they have so lovely burgers, and decorating the place like an old tram is genious.
 Spontane decision to go to Aarhus in the weekend.
 The gaming hall is at Bakken, apparently the world's oldest amusement park...! I've only been there when it was closed - which reminded me of Spreepark back in the days.
 Friday afternoon busy at hauptbahnhof.
 Lasse William and his spray with Norweigan water. Oh, refreshment...
 An alternate shotglass...
 Hungover breakfast at Lynfabrikken (Vestergade 49, Aarhus C)
 Went to my brother's housewarming - his friend had stolen the largest whiskey bottle I've ever seen. How do you steal that?!
 Sunday skype session with London.
 Family dinner in the north - complete with games and ice cream.
 Late Monday meeting in Vesterbro. I doodle.
As I waited for my movie date to show up late Monday evening, I had a somewhat strange stalker at Strøget. A duck... She kept following me down the street until I managed to shake her off. Uh.

No comments: