23 October 2013

West I

As this is my last week in the West, I have been taking long walks down the broad streets, looking up and taking it all in. I have taken so many photos I will share them in two posts. So here's the first round; let me take you down Kantstraße.
 'My' corner of Kurfürstendamm; ecke Uhlandstraße.
 Oh what a great place that top apartment must be. Such big (and small) windows, and a view down on Savignyplatz' railway station.
 Under S Savignyplatz there are lots of small designershops. This little one served up nice juices. (And UGGs, really?)
 The equivalent on Kantstraße was this little hole-in-the-wall shop. Neat.
 Oh, that font!
 The trees are losing their clothes...
 Again, the font.
Stay tuned for trips down the sidestreets.

2 comments:

josietj said...

Have you seen the first issue of Flaneur magazine? The whole thing is focused on Kantstrasse! It's a beautiful thing...

karen sofie said...

Hi there, no I haven't unfortunately. I'll go look it up right away. Kantstrasse deserves a little praise :)