23 October 2011

Dee's Diner +

Weekend: On Friday, Bettina and I had salad at 'Lyst' in Jægersborggade. I woke up Saturday with a blasting fever that made me sleep for hours under three covers with socks and sweaters. When I woke up from the dead, I watched 'Out of Africa' with Anna and got my party mood on. So I went and had white wine with Kat and Amalie in Frederiksberg, before the fever came back and made me creep back into bed. Sunday night, Kat invited me to Dee's Diner: a hidden 1950s gem in Valby. After driving up and down hills on this cold October night, we came to this little turquoise cornerjoint. A dolled up girl with a swirling pony tail and nostalgic outfit took our orders, and moments later we indulged in a real burger with fries. It made us so full we had to say no to the apple pie and milkshake we had lusted for on the way to the place. That'll be next time.
 A kind of creative lamp at 'Lyst'.
 (The Dee Diner, Vigerslev Allé 124, Valby)

2 comments:

Marian N. Larsen said...

Jeg skal bare så meget på Dees Diner snart! Kitsch ser det ud...

karen sofie said...

Det var så gennemført og fint. Jeg skal snarest muligt tilbage efter den milkshake. De serverer den med kirsebær på...