29 October 2011

White night, black bar

A lot of very shiny satin shirts were displayed on my computer last night as Iben, Mette, Anna and I had drinks in the white castle (aka our apartment) before heading out. We trawled through all the greatest of the 90s hits and had laughing fits from the style, lyrics and incredibly smooth dance moves. We didn't leave the apartment before 2am, and outside the city was once again covered in a heavy white fog. It was like a dark and scary fairytale where the next street corner is hidden and the street lamps are blurry light discs in the smoke. We went to Drone in Nørrebrogade, where I met a guy that recognized me from one of my houseparties in Berlin (weird) - and who happened to be the brother of one of my friends' boyfriend's friends. Long story. Small city. There's a very dense population of bearded men at that bar, so Mette, Anna and I had a blast standing there giggling down in our drinks.
 Scary-Mette
Photo in the bathroom mirror. Classic.

No comments: