27 October 2011

Lost in the fog

In "Gone With The Wind" there's a scene where Scarlett runs after Rhett in a fog so thick you can almost cut a slice of it. I felt like I was in that scene today as Copenhagen was invaded by a heavy fog.  At Dronning Louises Bro I couldn't even see the buildings on each side of the lakes as I biked to work. Few metres ahead everything was swallowed by a white nothingness. And it continued all day. It's been like living inside a cotton ball or a cloud, and I don't think I can remember ever experiencing a fog that heavy.
 The view from my window as I had breakfast.
Normally you would be able to see the 'Clamydia Castle' on this photo as well as a lake with buildings on each side of it. But today all was white.
 I discovered a bicycle in the lake...

2 comments:

Ditte said...

Det var så vildt. Det føltes som at cykle rundt i et kæmpe bassin med vandstøv. Virkelig syret oplevelse!

karen sofie said...

Helt vildt! Jeg har virkelig aldrig set noget lignende. Men det var ret fascinerende...