29 June 2014

Best of; A farewell to Berlin, part zwei

Despite lots of worrying, frustrations over German bureacracy and my own complicated feelings towards the city, the months I spent in Berlin from July 2013 to February this year were pretty good, as well. I met lots of beautiful and wonderful new friends, and it will be so hard leaving this place tomorrow when I take all my belongings back to Copenhagen. Seriously Berlin, thanks for everything.
Sorauer Straße was my first stop in Berlin. I lived there from July-October.
In October, I lived in Uhlandstraße in Charlottenburg. A whole different ballgame, but also pretty fascinating.
And in late October, I finally got my very own apartment. Something I'd looked forward to for many years. I only got three months there, but it was a great time.

No comments: