25 June 2014

Glimpses from recent life

My father's roses are his little babies, and although he enjoys them most (by far), it's a pretty sight around the house these days.

I've spent hours on the top balcony working on my tan (a hard job!). Luckily, I've had coffee and Karen Blixen's 'Out of Africa' as loyal company.
Recent breakfast, now featuring Danish strawberries.
Last Thursday, Kristiane turned 27 and she hosted a girly celebration in her Ørestaden abode with layer cake, homemade buns, lots of flowers and giggles. The best.
The sky was pretty insane the other night.
This weekend, I spent some time in Copenhagen seeing friends. Chris was in town and she took the photo of me reading Politiken. I like that photo.
In the north, all the boys were home to watch football together (...), and I snapped this photo of Sølve looking very rad.

No comments: